Entry 1 - Start of Research

After attending meetings with Dr. McColgan and Dr. Hassel, Grace and I have decided to stay on track with the project at hand with Dr. Hassel but keep in mind to think of ideas for McColgan's augmented reality research.

After going through videos and learning what an NMR really is as well as receive the eagle cad files and arduino code from Hassel, I think I can finally start! 

My hope is to look and compare Hassel's model with Michal's schematic and see if there are any differences that could be causing the malfunction. If nothing is wrong, then I guess the problem lies in the arduino code. (Hopefully it's just an eagle cad error which should be relatively easy to fix.)

I have a few questions after looking over some files and the vids:
  • polarization coil for circuit c is built?
  • correct diodes?
  • does the IRFP4768 Transistor need to be on the breadboard?
  • 4N46 chips pinouts (make sure these are correct)
  • using this arduino?
  • spin-echo a possibility to explain the noise?

Comments