Entry 6 - Meeting with Lyniesha

Hassel, Grace, and I met with Lyniesha today to discuss ideas about AR and the app she created. One thing that really stood out to me was that she made this app over the course of about three years for her doctorate's thesis. Other than that confidence boost, I really liked an idea she proposed. I mentioned that I was working on troubleshooting the tabletop NMR and she said we could make that tabletop version into an AR version and almost try to animate the process to show exactly what happens. 
That would require actually knowing what happens between the particles, so I guess I'll be researching more about NMR stuff. But since Grace is more familiar with Unity and the animations, I think I'll be more useful constructing the physical models for this project. I wouldn't mind learning Unity, but Grace is honestly doing really amazing with the current animations, I think I'd be better as an extra set of eyes and a model maker when I'm not working on the pcb/ waiting for Hassel to provide feedback.

Right now, I think I'm going to talk to Grace and probably sketch something out as to how the model should look like and what I should I build. I also need to list out Hassel's notes for the pcb and start implementing them onto it and sending him another draft of it. (I'll be adding these revisions to Entry 4)

Comments